Showing 1–12 of 14 results
The A10 is an absolute gravimeter optimized for fast data acquisition and portability in outdoor applications. The instrument allows operation in harsh field conditions on open outdoor sites in the sun, snow, and wind.Read more
- Automated leveling
- Battery operated
- Temperature controlled sensor
- Ideal roadside operation from a vehicle
The CG-6 Autograv™ is the next generation land gravity meter combining a modern, intuitive user interface with our renowned quartz sensor technology housed in a rugged yet lightweight enclosure. The new CG-6 offers fast, reliable and precise gravity measurements and includes an array of mapping and post processing functionality with our new Lynx LG software conveniently installed on the tablet computer, provided as a standard feature.Read more
Recognized standard for measuring gravity. The new FG5-X system uses the well established free-fall technique of measuring gravity. Featuring:Read more
- Extended free-fall chamber length
- Improved Electronics
- Improved reliability
- Redesigned drive system
- Built-in collimation optics for verticality alignment
- Drag-free chamber surrounds the free-falling test mass
- Portable standard in Absolute Gravity
The Micro-g LaCoste gPhoneX gravity meter uses the Zero-Length Spring™ sensor technology to provide microGal repeatability with very low static drift, which makes it the best suited as a monitoring meter. Whether you are interested in earthquake or volcanic studies, earth tide or reservoir monitoring, the gPhoneX will out perform all others. The gPhoneX can also be used as an ultra sensitive low frequency seismometer for these areas of studies.Read more
Micro-g is proud to offer the Kronos Timing System for its absolute gravimeter systems. A built-in GPS receiver (when connected to an included GPS antenna) automatically and continuously calibrates the built in Rubidium clock.Read more
MaxGrav SoftwareNow Available for Windows (64-bit)
- Automatic calculation of gPhone/gPhoneX tilt calibration factors from gravity data collected on ODIN tilt platform.
- Users can crop data to specified intervals and perform calibrations on both or single tilt axes.
- Easy user interface.
- Graphical display to confirm successful tilt calibration analysis.
- Generates complete calibration report ASCII file.
Micro-g LaCoste is proud to announce the next generation of marine based dynamic gravity meters: The Marine Gravity System-6 (MGS-6). It represents the next generation in a long line of LaCoste-based dynamic gravity systems, stretching back to the first successful dynamic gravity meter tests on ships more than 50 years ago. Note though, that the MGS-6 is more than a simple upgrade to the Air-Sea System II (AS-2). The MGS-6 is based on the smaller, lighter, more power-efficient TAGS-6 (airborne) platform, and employs the same full-force feedback sensor. In both systems, the platform control and data acquisition system have been overhauled, resulting in unparalleled data quality.Read more
QuickTide Pro Features
- Automated calculation of gravity field perturbation due to Earth Tides and Ocean Loading.
- Based on internationally recognized standards and methods. Now includes Earth Tide Group routines.
- User can select between outputs of gravity correction (for gravimeters) or local acceleration signal.
- Easy user interface.
- User-set position, observation and interval times.
- Detailed graphic display allows custom modification.
- Complete text information output to ASCII data file.
Version g9* Now Available. See below for features.Read more
The ML-1 is a small, low cost laboratory HeNe laser. The ML-1 provides a linear-polarized, frequency-stabilized or intensity-stabilized, coherent, light source of continuous wave (CW) visible (red) laser light with a nominal output power of 1 mWatt. The ML-1 laser is ideal for laboratory measurements, spectroscopy, interferometery, and other sensitive distance measurements. The frequency of the ML-1 laser is stabilized and calibrated at the factory to provide an ideal light source wherever a visible calibrated light source is needed.Read more
A precision leveling and stabilizing platform for gPhone, gPhoneX and other instrumentation. Specifically tailored to the gPhone and gPhoneX gravity meters, the Odin Leveling Platform uses three temperature controlled hydraulic legs to precisely control tilt with sub-arcsecond resolution. The platform is actively servo-controlled to maintain level, allowing the gravity meter to measure continuously over long periods of time.Read more
SeeG3 Version 2 Enhancements
- Includes and Improves upon all SeeG3 v1 features.
- Includes both Longman and Berger Earth Tide Corrections.
- Includes Polar Motion Corrections.
- Includes correction for meter drift.
- Includes correction for barometric pressure deviations.
- Improved graphics capability
SeeG3 Version 1 Features
- Quick and easy to learn.
- Windows serial toolbox replaces DOS-based iDump.
- Supports upload of CG3-Autograv format data for quality control of archived data.
- Sorting tool allows viewing of data by station, header, or time.
- Raw data view allows quick editing of field gravity data.
- Graphics object provides visual quality control capabilities.
- Runs on all Windows platforms.
- Statistical information for line and station integrity checking.